Sleek enables entrepreneurs and investors to incorporate their company and manage their corporate, accounting and tax compliance online. To date we have assisted thousands of companies in Singapore and Hong-Kong, from setting up to scaling!
At Sleek, we work in a start-up dynamic context, with autonomy and we value ownership and accountability. We consider that the company growth is the sum of all individual efforts, and are looking forward having onboard talented people, who wants to make a difference and have an impact on the growth of the company.
The Accounting Manager manages and provides excellent accounting/tax services to a portfolio of clients.
- Mentors, grooms and manages a team of professional accountants
- For assigned clients – maintaining full sets of books including preparing payments, bank reconciliations, fixed assets, raising journals and preparing financial reports in Xero Accounting System
- Provides consultancy advice to clients on various accounting, tax & payroll matters
- Responsible for reviewing the work of the Accounting team
- Oversee payroll support for clients and monthly MPF submissions
- Recognized degree in Accountancy. More than 10 years of relevant working experiences preferably in an Audit or outsourcing firm
- Professional qualification preferred
- Outsourcing Experience preferred
- Good understanding of HKFRS and regulatory compliance
- Good taxation knowledge
- Ability to prepare Group accounts preferred
- Computer savvy with proficiency in Excel and Word
- Experience with cloud accounting software, Xero will be preferred.
- Self-starter with strong sense of ownership
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
- Able to meet tight deadlines
Come and join our dynamic, friendly, and always supportive team, to learn, grow, and develop yourself and the company !
Email your resume to [email protected] with the reference Accounting Manager HK