Operations and Robotic Process Automation Intern
Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer, this 6 months internship is a unique opportunity for a highly motivated and results-driven individual with a great, inclusive attitude and strong organisational skills.
- Implement tools and KPIs to automate these workflows
- Assist with writing, editing and layout of policy and procedures documents
- Assist in the preparation of reports
- Other duties as needed
- Candidate must be currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/IT or equivalent
- Excellent planning, good critical – thinking and organisational skills
- Tech Savvy and willing to learn using tools like Trello, Workfusion, UIpath
- Self – motivated, committed and interpersonal skills with a positive work attitude.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Possess the drive to overcome challenges in an startup environment
- Fluency in English is mandatory